We are Hiring for the Following Position(s)
Training Content Developer & Learning Coordinator
The Training Content Developer & Learning Coordinator role is a vital component of the Advocates in Action Training Department. This position is responsible for the development of internal, external and participant training modules. This role will work collaboratively with the Director of Employment Services to create and implement innovative and engaging training content. This role is a key competent to the visionary leadership of Advocates in Action; serving as an ambassador of Advocates in Action to the community and stakeholders. This role will work with the COO and Director of Employment Services to lead the national launch of Advocates in Action Training and Leadership department by creating and implementing training modules.
- Acumen to storyboard, design and develop interactive and engaging online training content.
- Design and create curricula from needs analysis through evaluation including planning strategies for content, delivery, learner assessment, communications, and resources
- Partner with technologists to integrate current and emerging educational technologies into outcomes-driven, impactful learning designs
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs and other teams (leadership, support, professional services, etc.) to develop effective learning content in multiple delivery styles (includes online, classroom, virtual instructor-led training and blended learning content).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of templates, learning models, and overall best practices
- Regularly learn new skills, make timely decisions and adapt well to change
- Coordinating all aspects of online trainings
- Oversee online training delivery including but not limited to possible development of new slide decks, manuals and homework materials.
- Assist with database management (training database and web based platforms)
- Fostering and maintaining relationships with customers (trainers, supervisors, and peer workers).
- Developing marketing campaigns for online training initiatives that include those for participants and trainers/facilitators.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings with all staff.
- Ensure all Advocates staff are in training compliance with AA and funded regulations.
- Assign staff and or management with all required training..
- Serve as the lead internal trainer and or designate a Training Manager to conduct all internal staff training.
- Design and develop knowledge and performance-based learning checks, and assessments, and other mechanisms/methods to verify learning.
- Have started developing existing courses to an eLearning format
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify learning needs for employees and customers
- Design and develop new eLearning assets to support internal training and a customer certification program
- Update existing instructor-led courses
- Serves as an advocate first, for all Advocates in Action consumers, setting an example that protecting, and promoting dignity, respect, independence, health and safety is paramount
- As guided by the Employment Services Coordinator, providing all Pre-Vocational training, Supported Employment 1:1, on site and Long Term Follow Along for assigned caseload, including but not limited to, job application completion, side by side vocational job training, interview readiness, resume completion, time management, dress for success
- Assist clients on your caseload with their individual Employment Plan Creation and Maintenance
- Accurately complete daily tracking sheets, schedules and all other required paperwork
- Utilize the Electronic Client Record to record all client related activities and information
- Maintain a hard copy client file at a designated location
- Perform job development within the community
- Facilitate at minimum 2 job clubs per month
- Communicate client progress with the appropriate team members, stakeholders, and funder
- Participate in job skill preparations, employer communications, onsite assistance for the consumers including problem solving to overcome barriers to employment or continued employment.
- Attend and participate in ISP/IDT meetings
- Attend staff meetings, and trainings as assigned, may be required to attend off-site training, staff meetings and/or conferences
- Conduct job search and job development activities towards position that are person centered and individualized to the individual interest
- Perform other functions as directed by supervisor, Advocates in Action management, or funding source representatives